At the request of students, full-time, evening and correspondence students work in the student office. They are awarded with diplomas of graduates of our university.
In the student’s office, orders are issued for the acceptance, expulsion and reinstatement of students to study. Therefore, every student should know the rules of transfer and reinstatement of students, in accordance with the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 9, 2008 No. 638.
The main criteria for each student:
1.1. The mandatory conditions for transfer or restoration are the fulfillment of all the requirements of the working curriculum of the first academic period and the passage of intermediate certification.
1.2. If the academic difference in the curricula does not exceed five disciplines of the mandatory component for the bachelor’s degree, replacement and restoration is carried out in the same course.
1.3. Transfer of students from course to course is carried out taking into account the results of the summer semester and taking into account the transferred checkpoint, following the results of the summer examination session (intermediate certification).
1.4. The transfer of students from course to course is made out by the order of the head of the higher educational institution.
1.5. A student under an educational grant, with a set score and academic debt, moves on to the next year and does not lose the educational grant, and liquidates academic debt on a paid basis.
1.6. The second-year grantee is deprived of the scholarship and studies on a paid basis.
2.1. The procedure for transferring a student from one institution to another is carried out in the following order:
1) A student who wants to transfer to another university submits an application for transfer to the head of the university where he is studying, and having received a written consent for the transfer, sealed, addresses the head of the university he is interested in. Signed and stamped by the head of the educational department (educational and methodological department or administration), copies of the transcript signed by the office registrar must be attached to the application for submission to the head of the host university; certificate of passing the unified national testing or integrated testing; certificate of the educational grant holder (if any); a copy of the application addressed to the head of the university where he studied (signature and seal);
2) On the basis of the documents submitted to the director of the institute, determines the difference between the disciplines of the mandatory component of the training course and the working curriculum;
3) In accordance with the visas of the director of the institute, the head of the educational department (educational and methodological department or management), the deputy head of the university for academic affairs, the head of the university issues an order for the transfer of the student. At the university where the student studied, there is a study card and a copy of the transcript, a notebook, a student ID card and an inventory of the documents sent.
3.1. If a student transfers from one educational institution to another for a course below the educational grant, he loses the educational grant.
3.2. Expelled students can be reinstated for any type of training, for any specialty and to any university, regardless of the conditions of deduction.
4.1. A student on a paid basis, expelled for non-payment of tuition fees, in case of repayment of this debt, may recover within four weeks from the date of expulsion.
4.2. The restoration of the number of students and the elimination of the difference of disciplines in the curricula is carried out only on a fee basis.
4.3. The recovery procedure is carried out in the following order:
1) The student submits an application for reinstatement to the head of the university in which he expresses a desire to continue his studies.
2) The office registrar department determines the difference between the disciplines of the working curriculum and the course of study.
3) The dean of the faculty, the head of the registration office, the deputy head of the university, the head of the university issues an order on the restoration of the student.
4) The application for reinstatement is submitted no later than five working days before the beginning of the next academic period.
5) If the student is re-sent to another educational organization, the head of the institution where the student previously studied, on the basis of a written request from the receiving party, sends copies of the student’s file certificate, study card, details, student ID and an inventory of the documents sent.
6) The procedure and deadlines for eliminating the difference in the disciplines of the working curriculum are issued by the order of the registration department of the office.
7) Transfer of a student from one specialty to another, from one form of study to another is carried out only on a fee basis.
8) The transfer of a student on a paid basis from one specialty and form of study to another within one university is accompanied by the introduction of appropriate changes to the contract and is issued by the order of the head of the university.
9) A student under an educational grant who has the conclusion of a medical advisory commission on the prohibition of studying in this specialty as a result of a disease acquired during the training period is transferred from one specialty to another to an existing vacant place under an educational grant.